Wednesday 7 May 2014

Kees de Kort – Voorzichtig Denken







Kees de Kort – Voorzichtig Denken

book published by Kees de Kort in March 2014
64 pages, 18 x 24 cm, softcover
design by Kees de Kort, typesetting and prepress by Peter Foolen
printed in offset-lithography by De Digitale Drukker, Eindhoven in an edition of 300 copies
Price  € 12,00
A special edition of 12 copies, signed, numbered and embossed, with a multiple in enamel Silence is published by Peter Foolen Editions.
Price  € 100,00

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am in Australia and I am trying to contact a Dutch artist called Kees de Kort. I note his name mentioned here and wonder if you can help me connect with him? I am happy to have a further, more private conversation about this through my email steve dot taylor at flinders dot edu dot au. I have a question about his artwork that I am wishing to ask Kees. Please, if you can help, I would be grateful. Dr Steve Taylor

    ReplyDelete